We are calling on members to volunteer to participate in a Professional Development (PD) Committee to ensure that members are represented on PD decisions.
The role of the Committee will include establishing the terms of reference for the committee to add contribution to the development of PD such as creating content, organising guest speakers or resources and, presenting webinars or live sessions.
WHAT DO I NEED TO VOLUNTEER?
How much commitment is required?
The commitment will be in-line with your availability and what you can contribute
What experience and qualifications are required?
To become a member, you need (in no order):
- Academic qualifications
- NAATI credentials
- Field specific training
- Skills specialised to your field of expertise
Does it matter where I live?
The Committee will be based in Victoria and members can be in any state in Australia.
TIA’s professional development options are provided at no additional cost to members aim to provide:
- Cost-effective and timely PD
- A means to collect points towards re-certification whilst supporting a campaign to deliver you recognition and financial reward for your effort
- Peer to Peer PD to encourage and refresh ideas, thoughts and discussions among your networks
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of PD and earn points – PD for members by members
You can also earn PD points as a member of the committee
Please forward your expression of interests to